Honey has excellent medicinal properties. Honey is useful for its antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties. Honey and lemon can cure sore throat and colds
Honey the thick syrupy liquid produced by the bees. It is not only sweet and tasty but also has excellent medicinal properties. Micro bacteria do not grow in honey. The medicinal properties of honey provide a host of health benefits.
Honey has been used for its medicinal and curative properties over the years. When applied on the wounds, it is known to destroy certain bacteria that are resistant to antibiotics. It also cleans up the wounds, as it breaks the thin layer of bio film that forms over them. It is also anti inflammatory as it reduces the pain particularly in case of ulcers and wounds. It also used to treat psoriasis.
Honey as Food
Honey is an excellent food which can be digested easily. Honey contains calcium, magnesium, copper, iron, potassium, sodium and zinc. It also contains vitamin B6 and certain amino acids. It aids weight loss. It is a very good source of carbohydrates and improves performance and endurance in sports.
- Honey is an antioxidant and helps to prevent narrowing of the arteries.
- Honey and lemon mixed with hot water, it can cure colds and sore throat.
- Honey and pepper powder and ginger juice it can be used to reduce asthma symptoms.
- Honey with garlic juice is effective in reducing blood pressure
- As an anti bacterial agent, it prevents gum inflammation and tooth decay.
- It is an effective cure for mouth ulcer
- It is also a good cure for indigestion as well as constipation
- It is very good cure for diarrhea
Honey for Beauty
- It helps to nourish the skin
- It is a very good moisturizer
- It can be used as a facial cleanser. Helps to clean the skin of dead cells
- Application of honey on your face leaves your skin soft and smooth.
- It can be used as natural skin bleach. Mixed with lemon lightens the skin color
- When mixed with lemon helps to reduce hair loss. It also helps to treat itchy scalp and dandruff.
- Can be used as a hair conditioner and helps to nourish the hair.
Raw honey direct from the beehive has all the medicinal properties. The medicinal properties of honey are lost when it is processed.